Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yokomo 1.5 CS

Today was good. Had a 2 hr slack period(a.k.a Economics Class), Had dinner at SP, then went to Ulu Pandan CC and started tuning my car. the drift meet today was pretty fun, almost lost a ball bearing but it miraculously dropped from the sky into Zhi Rong's lap. It went something like this.
-Cue flashback-
Zhi Rong: "You still want this bevel gear anot? If you don't want then I will be rough."
Me: "Anything ah. I going CS(Counter-Steer) anyways."
Zhi Rong then walks to his van to get his long nosed pliers and pulls out the gear. It goes flying off into the unknown.
Zhi Rong:"KNN, I pull the thing out then it fly and disappear"
Me: "Never mind lah"
I then go ahead and fit the counter-steer kit into my car. I did this while talking to Zhi Rong about meshing the gear of the CS kit. Zhi Rong prepares to stand up.
-Cue gear dropping from oblivion-
Both: "WTF?! KNN! Where it come from?!"
-End flashback-
People started gathering and Zhi Rong started saying "Chao turban!" every now and then. End of the day and I got my whole car freaking white. The dust at Ulu Pandan is crazy. The flooring is worse but the fun is drifting with many people and complaining together I guess.

Here's some pics of my wonderfully powdered car.(The pictures don't do it justice, trust me. My fingers got white just touching it.)


I managed to fit in my spare set of TRF dampers on the DP

Been feeling too lazy to mod the steering so I'm considering the Team Suzuki bellcrank but its gonna bust my bank considering the $50 for the CS kit is used already. Anyone wanna donate $68? Its for a good cause XP

No comments:

Post a Comment