Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Going Under The Knife

Been very very busy (read as lazy) these past few days. So much has happened to my stable of cars. First, My Sparrowhawk is being tuned for touring. Gonna fit on a mod class motor on there soon. The shocks were hell to rebuild, but I managed and they're now silky smooth. My cyclone has also been modded for counter-steer. At 78% counter-steer coupled with a front and center one way makes the car seem unpredictable to me. Will practice more to see how this comes along. Sad to say, I won't be testing them out any time soon due to a broken antenna which only gives me less than a 1 meter range. Tried replacing it with a PSP Wi-Fi antenna but yet to be tested if it works. Interestingly enough, I found a way to give my dying DX2.0 transmitter new life. I managed to hack it to a DX3.0 and now have 4 model memory , steering and throttle exponential function and also 3 channels to play with. THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!! Will give an extensive report when I actually get round to testing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment